Moab's Best Arches Tour
- 30 minutes
- Canyonlands Regional Airport
94 W Aviation Way
Free parking in front of the main terminal
- All ages are welcome on our flights!
- Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane
- Child booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air
- See our favorite canyons and arches outside the parks!
- Hear interesting stories, local history and geological facts from your friendly pilot
- Experience a unique perspective of the the Moab area by exploring from the air!
- Window seat for everyone
- Live narration during the tour
- Headsets to clearly hear the narration
- Complimentary water inside the terminal
What to Bring
- Water, a light jacket, a camera, and a smile!
- Food & snacks, available for purchase in the terminal
- There is no bathroom on the plane, though facilities are available before and after your tour
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to tour departure time
- Passengers are required to request cancellation at least 24 hours in advance of their tour to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations inside 24 hours are not eligible to have their fares refunded.
- Instant Confirmation
- Email & Mobile Tickets Accepted
Important Tip To Land Your Ideal Tour Time
We do accept walk-up participants, and our tours and rentals regularly sell out. To secure your preferred choice and to avoid missing out, we highly recommend booking as soon as possible.
SEE ARCHES THAT MOST MOAB VISITORS WILL NEVER SEE
There is so much more to this area than Delicate Arch. Our Best Arches Scenic Flight Tour will take you over the Southern Utah canyonlands for an intimate look at multiple remote arches hidden in the desert scenery. Our pilots will point out the Corona, Tibbets, Jeep and Uranium arches as you explore breathtaking red rock terrain. These arches have distinct shapes, sizes and locations, so each sighting feels fresh and exciting.
FLY OVER DEAD HORSE STATE PARK FOR SPECTACULAR STORIES AND HORIZONS
An area full of remote and untouched beauty, many people underestimate the unforgettable scenery you can find in Dead Horse State Park. As your pilot flies you over the Colorado River canyons, golden plateaus and sheer cliff faces, they will share stories about how this area got its unique name, and legends about how cowboys may have leveraged the terrain to corral wild mustangs.
WITNESS LOCAL SECRETS AND HIDDEN GEM ROCK FORMATIONS
If you spend your time only in the National Parks during your Southern Utah adventure, you miss some incredible features. This scenic airplane tour will show you gorgeous backcountry views like the reflective Potash Evaporation Ponds, the Behind the Rocks vista, and Determination Towers. As you fly over these underrated areas, your pilot will share info about the scenery, like how Thelma and Louise Point was named and the important history of The Moab Fault.
One of our favorite areas you’ll look down on is Mineral Bottom and Mineral Canyon, where the winding river supports a lush green bank, creating stark contrast against the red hues of the desert. This paired with a bright blue sky will be one of the most inspiring scenes you’ll see near Moab!
ENGAGING GUIDES, EXPERT PILOTS, AND LIFETIME MOAB ENTHUSIASTS
Our expert airplane pilots will fly over every must-see view on this scenic flight tour so you can appreciate all the sights you would miss by staying on the ground. Your seasoned pilot will identify and share stories, describe different features, and point out all the backcountry arches, bridges and rock features that may not be on your radar.
What Our Guests Are Saying
Book With Confidence
Why Redtail Air
ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS
DO WE ACTUALLY FLY OVER THE NATIONAL PARK?
WHAT SHOULD WE BRING?
Water, a light jacket, camera, and a smile.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE?
All ages are welcome on our flights! Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane. Booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air. Children under the age of 12 fly for 25% off the price on all flights.
HOW BIG IS THE PLANE? HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN FIT?
Up to 9 in a single plane, multiple planes for larger groups
A Brand You Can Trust
- 11 am
- 9 am
Canyonlands & Arches Tour
- 8 am