Bryce Canyon and Capitol Reef National Park Combo Tour
- 3 hours
- Canyonlands Regional Airport
- 94 W Aviation Way
- Free parking in front of the main terminal
- All ages are welcome on our flights!
- Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane
- Child booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air
- Explore two of Utah’s Mighty 5 national parks on this incredible scenic flight!
- Hear interesting stories, local history and geological facts from your friendly pilot
- Experience a unique perspective of the national parks by exploring from the air!
- Window seat for everyone
- Live narration during the tour
- Headsets to clearly hear the narration
- Complimentary water inside the terminal
What to Bring
- Water, a light jacket, a camera, and a smile!
- Food & snacks, available for purchase in the terminal
- There is no bathroom on the plane, though facilities are available before and after your tour
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to tour departure time
- Passengers are required to request cancellation at least 24 hours in advance of their tour to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations inside 24 hours are not eligible to have their fares refunded.
- Instant Confirmation
- Email & Mobile Tickets Accepted
Important Tip To Land Your Ideal Tour Time
We do accept walk-up participants, and our tours and rentals regularly sell out. To secure your preferred choice and to avoid missing out, we highly recommend booking as soon as possible.
EXPLORE TWO OF UTAH'S MIGHTY FIVE NATIONAL PARKS AND A NATIONAL MONUMENT IN A SINGLE TOUR
Bryce Canyon National Park and Capitol Reef National Park are two of the most stunning National Parks in the West. From astounding spires to dramatically-carved canyons to cathedral-like formations, your pilot will explain how these formations developed over millions of years and showcase the unique perspectives that each of these parks provide.
These must-see areas are an hours-long drive from Moab, and the parks are over 120 miles from each other, making them difficult to see on the same day when driving. But on a scenic flight tour from Moab, you can easily see them all on a three-hour tour.
CAPTURE AN AERIAL PERSPECTIVE OF THE FAMOUS HOODOO ROCK GARDENS IN BRYCE CANYON
Bryce Canyon is the world’s premiere sight for viewing hoodoos. These tall rock pinnacles and spires densely collected together create an otherworldly scene that only gets more dramatic when you view it from the sky. Guests can spend the whole tour finding shapes within these unique formations, and your seasoned pilot will point out famous hoodoos aptly named after their form, like “The Poodle,” “Queen Victoria,” and the famous “Thor’s Hammer.”
WITNESS CAPITOL REEF NATIONAL PARK FROM A DRAMATIC PERSPECTIVE
The wildly underrated Capitol Reef National Park is a local favorite and the reasons why become apparent the moment you soar over its terrain. Capitol Reef is packed with cliffs, canyons, domes, bridges and gigantic rock features best seen from a bird’s-eye view.
One of the tour’s most popular highlights is the Waterpocket Fold, a 65 million-year-old geologic monocline (a wrinkle on the earth) extending almost 100 miles long and six miles wide.
Seeing the Waterpocket Fold from the sky is the only way to witness the complete picture of this geological phenomenon.
ENGAGING GUIDES, EXPERT PILOTS AND LIFETIME MOAB ENTHUSIASTS
Our expert airplane pilots fly over every must-see view in these awe-inspiring national parks, pointing out every notable sight you may have missed if you stayed on the ground. While you soar over the different terrain of each park, your seasoned pilot will identify and describe prominent features and explain how each of these parks are integral to the distinct and timeless beauty of Southern Utah.
What Our Guests Are Saying
Book With Confidence
Why Redtail Air
ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS
DO WE ACTUALLY FLY OVER THE NATIONAL PARK?
WHAT SHOULD WE BRING?
Water, a light jacket, camera, and a smile.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE?
All ages are welcome on our flights! Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane. Booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air. Children under the age of 12 fly for 25% off the price on all flights.
HOW BIG IS THE PLANE? HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN FIT?
Up to 9 in a single plane, multiple planes for larger groups
A Brand You Can Trust
- 8:00 am
Bryce Canyon & Capitol Reef National Park Combo Tour
- 11 am
- 9 am