Arches National Park Tour
- 30-minute tour at 11am
- Canyonlands Regional Airport
- 94 W Aviation Way
- Free parking in front of the main terminal
- All ages are welcome on our flights!
- Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane
- Child booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air
- Exciting 30-minute scenic air tour of Arches National Park and the surrounding area. You will see Delicate Arch, Fiery Furnace, the Devils Garden, and other amazing scenery
- Hear interesting stories, local history, and geological facts from your friendly pilot
- Experience a unique perspective of the national park by exploring from the air!
- Window seat for everyone
- Live narration during the tour
- Headsets to clearly hear the narration
- Complimentary water inside the terminal
What to Bring
- Water, a light jacket, a camera, and a smile!
- Food & snacks, available for purchase in the terminal
- There is no bathroom on the plane, though facilities are available before and after your tour
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to tour departure time
- Passengers are required to request cancellation at least 24 hours in advance of their tour to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations inside 24 hours are not eligible to have their fares refunded.
- Instant Confirmation
- Email & Mobile Tickets Accepted
Important Tip To Land Your Ideal Tour Time
We do accept walk-up participants, and our tours and rentals regularly sell out. To secure your preferred choice and to avoid missing out, we highly recommend booking as soon as possible.
SEE A WEEK’S WORTH OF SIGHTS IN JUST AN HOUR
With over 2,000 on record, Arches National Park has the world’s most concentrated collection of natural arches. As a result, you can spend days or even weeks exploring this area and still miss out on extraordinary sights.
UNCOVER THE FULL PICTURE OF ARCHES NATIONAL PARK
While always exciting to behold, witnessing a couple of arches from the ground only gives you one piece of the puzzle. When you include an Arches National Park airplane tour on your trip, we can connect those separate sights to create a complete masterpiece of arches, towers, and cliffs.
APPRECIATE THE MARVEL OF THESE WORLD-FAMOUS ARCHES
Walking up to Delicate Arch will grant you impressive views of this towering feat of nature. But witnessing this iconic feature from the sky confirms the stark uniqueness of this arch compared to its surroundings—making the sheer unlikeliness of this arch even more confounding and unforgettable.
ENGAGING GUIDES, EXPERT PILOTS, AND LIFETIME MOAB ENTHUSIASTS
Our Arches National Park airplane tour will give you unobstructed aerial access to this famous rock feature and fly you over highly-underrated sights you may not yet have on your radar. As you glide over Arches National Park, your pilot will introduce you to remarkable cliffs, fins, monuments, and pillars meticulously carved by Mother Nature over millions of years.
What Our Guests Are Saying
Book With Confidence
Why Redtail Air
ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS
DO WE ACTUALLY FLY OVER THE NATIONAL PARK?
WHAT SHOULD WE BRING?
Water, a light jacket, camera, and a smile.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE?
All ages are welcome on our flights! Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane. Booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air. Children under the age of 12 fly for 25% off the price on all flights.
HOW BIG IS THE PLANE? HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN FIT?
Up to 9 in a single plane, multiple planes for larger groups
A Brand You Can Trust
- 9 am
Canyonlands & Arches Tour
- 11:00 am
Moab's Best Arches Tour
- Every 30 minutes