Canyonlands & Arches National Park Tour
- 80-minute tour at 9am daily
- Canyonlands Regional Airport
- 94 W Aviation Way
- Free parking in front of the main terminal
- All ages are welcome on our flights!
- Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane
- Child booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air
- Explore two of Utah’s Mighty 5 national parks on this incredible scenic flight!
- Hear interesting stories, local history, and geological facts from your friendly pilot
- Experience a unique perspective of the national park by exploring from the air!
- Window seat for everyone
- Live narration during the tour
- Headsets to clearly hear the narration
- Complimentary water inside the terminal
What to Bring
- Water, a light jacket, a camera, and a smile!
- Food & snacks, available for purchase in the terminal
- There is no bathroom on the plane, though facilities are available before and after your tour
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to tour departure time
- Passengers are required to request cancellation at least 24 hours in advance of their tour to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations inside 24 hours are not eligible to have their fares refunded.
- Instant Confirmation
- Email & Mobile Tickets Accepted
Important Tip To Land Your Ideal Tour Time
We do accept walk-up participants, and our tours and rentals regularly sell out. To secure your preferred choice and to avoid missing out, we highly recommend booking as soon as possible.
SEE THE BEST VISTAS OF CANYONLANDS AND ARCHES NATIONAL PARK IN UNDER TWO HOURS
Visitors with only a few hours to spare don’t need to miss out on an unforgettable trip above our two favorite national parks. It may take years to hike to all of the stunning vantage points, horizons, rock features, and canyons, but a flight tour will give you an intimate overview of the eons of geologic history that shaped these parks.
APPRECIATE THE VIVID COLORS AND SHAPES OF ARCHES NATIONAL PARK
Canyonlands and Arches National Park may be neighbors, but these parks’ geology, terrain, and scenery are distinct. This tour disproves any “you’ve seen one, you’ve seen the other” mindset by comparing each national park’s extraordinary and unique views.
Arches National Park is Mother Nature’s sculpting studio, full of vibrant red hoodoos, balancing rocks, and over 2,000 arches. The bright colors and confounding shapes make the rock features seem dynamic and buzzing with curious energy. You’ll soar over several arches, including Delicate Arch and stunning rock features, for a perspective that few get to enjoy.
SOAR ABOVE THE TIMELESS AND MYSTERIOUS DRAW OF CANYONLANDS NATIONAL PARK
Canyonlands National Park, in comparison, can be the yin to Arches’ yang. Canyonlands is significantly larger and is separated into districts of distinct terrain and marvels.
The sweeping horizons and sheer canyon drops feel frozen in time and create a silent magic in the scenery. Witnessing the endless expanse of canyons, mesas, and plateaus can leave you spellbound and as speechless as the surrounding environment. You will gain access to the remote, restricted areas of Canyonlands that are home to amazing feats of mother nature, like the Needles District, Shafer Trail, and Upheaval Dome.
ENGAGING GUIDES, EXPERT PILOTS, AND LIFETIME MOAB ENTHUSIASTS
Our expert airplane pilots fly over every must-see view in these awe-inspiring parks, pointing out every notable sight you may have missed if you stayed on the ground. While you soar over the distinct terrain of each park, our seasoned pilots will identify the different features, share comparisons of the parks’ characteristics, and explain how each area near Moab is integral to the timeless beauty of the area.
What Our Guests Are Saying
Book With Confidence
Why Redtail Air
ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS
DO WE ACTUALLY FLY OVER THE NATIONAL PARK?
WHAT SHOULD WE BRING?
Water, a light jacket, camera, and a smile.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE?
All ages are welcome on our flights! Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane. Booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air. Children under the age of 12 fly for 25% off the price on all flights.
HOW BIG IS THE PLANE? HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN FIT?
Up to 9 in a single plane, multiple planes for larger groups
A Brand You Can Trust
- 8:00 am
Bryce Canyon & Capitol Reef National Park Combo Tour
- 8 am
Monument Valley & Canyonlands Combo Tour
- 11:00 am