Join the Redtail Air Team!
Want to be a part of Redtail Air’s dynamic crew? Apply for a job today to join our Moab-based team!
We value exceptional customer service and a love of adventure. Working for Redtail Air is about much more than giving our guests a tour. A Redtail Air flight is all about providing the adventure of a lifetime.
Current Open Positions
A&P mechanic needed for Part 135 Operation in beautiful Moab, Utah. We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, capable individual to perform maintenance and repairs on company fleet of fixed wing aircraft. Fleet comprises of Kodiak K-100, Cessna 207 & 172, and GippsAero Airvans.
Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
- Complete 50/100 hour inspections as well as annual inspections
- Perform minor engine repairs
- Perform minor sheet metal repairs
- Basic electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Assure work is in compliance with FAA regulations and standards
- Assure that all maintenance forms and records are properly completed
- Possess valid and current FAA Airframe and Powerplant licenses
- Have a thorough knowledge of FAA requirements and Standards
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Must own basic hand tools, specialty tools will be provided
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
Summary: Flies as Pilot in Command in any model of aircraft they are properly rated for and assigned. Is the final authority for the safe operation of the aircraft.
Duties and Responsibilities are representative and include the following:
- Completes all assigned flights in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures that the assigned aircraft is airworthy and that all proper documents are on board the aircraft.
- Ensures that a flight plan or other authorized flight locating procedure is followed on each flight.
- Reports all known or suspected FAA violations or incidents promptly to the Chief Pilot.
- Maintains a current medical certificate as required by the company and notifies the Chief Pilot if a medical (physical or mental) condition may impair their ability to perform the flight.
- Ensures a proper passenger briefing is completed prior to every flight in which it is required.
- Ensures that a copy of the Operations Manual is aboard the aircraft.
- Will perform the Scheduler’s activities when no one is available for that position, under the guidelines provided in the dispatch section of the Ops manual.
- Reports to the Chief Pilot and Director of Operations.
Must meet the experience requirements outlined in FAR 135.243(b). Backcountry, tailwheel, mountain flying, and high-performance experience will be looked on favorably. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Attention to detail is imperative. Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check, verification of credentials, and a pre-employment drug test per DOT regulations. Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Occasional overnight travel may be required.
Summary: Acts as a customer service representative to accommodate customers needing fuel for their aircraft by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Pass AvFuel & TSA online training
- Marshal aircraft, including proper placement of chocks and cones
- Greet passengers, pilots and crew
- Prompt, accurate and safe movement of passengers, pilots, aircraft and other vehicles
- Assist in transporting luggage, and Shuttle passengers and pilots safely to the airline terminal.
- Wing walking
- Informing Supervisor of low fuel levels
- Handle aviation fuels, including maintaining quality control of fuel through various procedures and completing applicable paperwork
- Verifying fuel orders with pilots & front desk personnel
- Fueling aircraft & fuel trucks
- Maintaining accurate fuel logs for both fuel trucks
- Administer Lav services on Aircraft
- Washing and detailing company Aircraft & Vehicles
- Sump fuel trucks, storage farm tanks & maintain sump log records
- Ramp inspections for Monthly tie-down rentals
- Vehicle routine maintenance
- Building maintenance
- Janitorial duties, sweeping, mopping and bathroom cleaning
- Other duties as required by supervisor
We are looking for both part-time and full-time Guest Service Reps to join our team! Responsibilities and qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Making scenic flight reservations
- Billing and invoicing
- Maintain correspondence between multiple offices
- Flight and pilot dispatch
- Keeping organized records
- Maintaining a detailed schedule
- Customer service skills essential
Start date can be as soon as the beginning of January 2022.