Ultimate Moab Adventure Package
MULTI-DAY MOAB TOUR
Experience Moab in the three best ways—by land, water, and air. This multi-day booking includes an adventurous evening roaming Hell’s Revenge in Hummers, a guided raft trip down the Colorado River, and an air tour over Canyonlands and Arches National Parks. This is brought to you by the Moab Adventure Center and Redtail Air.
Guests will take a sunset Hummer tour on their first evening. The following morning, guests will go on a Canyonlands & Arches air tour, and then they’ll enjoy a scenic raft trip on the Colorado River in the afternoon. This package adventure is great for families or friends looking to enjoy all the outdoor and natural wonders of Southern Utah.
Sunset Hummer Tour — Hell’s Revenge is known for its high, steep climbs, heart-pounding descents, and beautiful views of the La Sal Mountains and Grandstaff Canyon. The most spectacular view is at the overlook, where you’re high above the Colorado River, able to take in Moab’s most beautiful scenery!
Canyonlands & Arches Air Tour — See both of southeastern Utah’s renowned national parks in one memorable flight! Capture the moments with stunning aerial photography, and experience Moab in a way that you will never forget.
Rafting — Relax or paddle along as we row you down the famous Colorado River into our beautiful red rock canyon walls. On this half-day river rafting adventure, you’ll experience a world-renowned stretch of the Colorado River, winding through scenes made famous by dozens of popular movies. On select trips, you’ll savor Moab Adventure Center’s exclusive BBQ lunch at a riverside ranch! Moab rafting trips are perfect for couples, families, groups of friends, or solo travelers.
Hummer Sunset Tour: arrive 15 minutes before departure time; varies based on sunset time, tours are about 3 hours long
Canyonlands & Arches Flight: 9am flight, 80 minutes, arrive 15 minutes before flight.
Mid-Day Raft Trip Down the Colorado River: arrive at 11:00am, finishing after about 5 hours. Enjoy a hot barbecue lunch and mild whitewater.
Sunset Hummer Tour
- Must be booster age and supply their own booster seat
- Minimum age is 3 years old
Mid-Day Raft Trip
- Minimum of 5 years old and 50 lbs.
- Guests’ weight and age needed for booking
Canyonlands & Arches Air Tour
- Tour may be booked with other Redtail Air guests, not guaranteed private air tour.
- All ages are welcome on the flight! Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane. Booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air.
All tours need to be met at location of business; in town and at airport.
*No changes or cancellations inside of 48 hours*
WHAT TO BRING
What to Bring on Sunset Tour
- If your child requires a booster seat, please bring your own, they will not be supplied
What to Bring on Rafting Trip
- Hat, sunscreen
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear if necessary
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops, as they tend to float downriver)
- You might also want a waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
- *For safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR
MOAB LAND, WATER & AIR PACKAGE
Your Moab Adventures Awaits!
Upon receiving your contact details for the package, a Guest Services Manager from Redtail Air will reach out via phone to confirm the booking and take payment. A confirmation email will be sent with instructions on times and locations for each tour.
"*" indicates required fields