Ultimate Moab Adventure Package
MULTI-DAY MOAB TOUR
Experience Moab in the three best ways— by Land, Water and Air. This multi-day booking includes an adventurous evening roaming Hell’s Revenge in jeeps or you-drive UTVs with Outlaw Jeep Adventures, a guided raft trip down the Colorado River with Wild West Voyages, and an air tour over Canyonlands and Arches national parks with Redtail Air.
Guests will take a sunset jeep or you-drive UTV tour on their first evening. The following morning guests will go on a Canyonlands & Arches air tour and that afternoon a scenic raft trip on the Colorado River. This package adventure is great for families or friends looking to enjoy all the outdoor and natural wonders of Southern Utah.
Sunset Jeep/You-Drive Sunset Tour — Hell’s Revenge is known for its high, steep climbs, heart-pounding descents, and beautiful views of the La Sal Mountains and Grandstaff Canyon. The most spectacular view is at the overlook, where you’re high above the Colorado River, able to take in Moab’s most beautiful scenery!
Canyonlands & Aches Air Tour — See both of southeastern Utah’s renowned national parks in one memorable flight! Capture the moments with stunning aerial photography, and experience Moab in a way that you will never forget.
Last Call Raft Trip — Relax or paddle along as we row you into late light on the famous Colorado River. Admire expansive vistas and ever-changing reds and golds along canyon walls while soaking up an occasional mild-to-moderate splash. Enjoy Moab’s premier boutique rafting experience with the guides, gear, and service that will perfectly cap off your day of adventure.
What you’ll see
Island in the Sky
The land of Standing Rocks
Confluence of the Colorado and Green rivers
Sunset Jeep/You-Drive Sunset UTV Tour: arrive 15 minutes before 5:30pm, finishing at 8:30pm
Canyonlands & Arches Flight: 9am or 11am flight, 90 minutes, arrive 30 minutes before flight
Last Call Raft Trip down the Colorado River: arrive at 1:30pm, finishing at 6pm
Outlaw Jeep/You-Drive UTV Tours: Sunset Tour
- Must be booster age and supply their own booster seat
- Must have proof of insurance for jeep or utv drivers
Wild West Voyages: Last Call Raft Trip
- Minimum of 5 years old and 50 lbs
- Guests’ weight and age needed for booking
Redtail Air: Canyonlands & Arches Air Tour
- Tour may be booked with other Redtail Air guests, not guaranteed private air tour.
- All ages are welcome on the flight! Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane. Booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air.
All tours need to be met at location of business; in town and at airport.
*No changes or cancellations inside of 48 hours*
WHAT TO BRING
What to Bring on Sunset Tour
- Proof of insurance for those driving
- If your child requires a booster seat, please bring your own, they will not be supplied
What to Bring on Rafting Trip
- Hat, sunscreen
- Personal water bottle
- Quick-dry fabric clothing
- Additional layer (long sleeve shirt or light jacket for breezy river days)
- Rain gear if necessary
- Shoes you can get wet or muddy (we do NOT recommend flip-flops as they tend to float downriver)
- You might also want a waterproof camera or dry storage for your camera
- *For Safety reasons, please – no selfie sticks
- We pack a dry bag for guest use on every river tour. Feel free to store your additional items for quick retrieval during your Wild West Voyage!
What to Bring on Canyonlands & Arches Air Tour
- Water, a light jacket, camera, and a smile
|Group of 2||$1199|
|Group of 3||$1649|
|Group of 4||$1799|
|Group of 5||$1849|
|Group of 6||$2299|
|Group of 7||$2749|
|Group of 8||$3199|
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR
MOAB LAND, WATER & AIR PACKAGE
Your Moab Adventures Awaits!
Upon receiving your contact details for the package, a Guest Services Manager from Redtail Air will reach out via phone to confirm the booking and take payment. A confirmation email will be sent with instructions on times and locations for each tour.