Lake Powell & Canyonlands Combo Tour
- 3-hour tour at 8am
- Canyonlands Regional Airport
- 94 W Aviation Way
- Free parking in front of the main terminal
- All ages are welcome on our flights!
- Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane
- Child booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air
- Superbly colored and varied, Lake Powell is breathtaking from the air!
- Hear interesting stories, local history, and geological facts from your friendly pilot
- Experience a unique perspective of the national park by exploring from the air!
- Window seat for everyone
- Live narration during the tour
- Headsets to clearly hear the narration
- Complimentary water inside the terminal
What to Bring
- Water, a light jacket, a camera, and a smile!
- Food & snacks, available for purchase in the terminal
- There is no bathroom on the plane, though facilities are available before and after your tour
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to tour departure time
- Passengers are required to request cancellation at least 24 hours in advance of their tour to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations inside 24 hours are not eligible to have their fares refunded.
- Instant Confirmation
- Email & Mobile Tickets Accepted
Important Tip To Land Your Ideal Tour Time
We do accept walk-up participants, and our tours and rentals regularly sell out. To secure your preferred choice and to avoid missing out, we highly recommend booking as soon as possible.
COVER HUNDREDS OF MILES OF VIEWS AROUND CANYONLANDS NATIONAL PARK AND LAKE POWELL ON A THREE-HOUR TOUR
With Lake Powell an almost 350-mile drive from Moab, it’s not a realistic day trip to consider. Lake Powell has more shoreline than the combined states on the Pacific Coast, so even if you make it by car, you can only explore a tiny percentage of this enormous lake. But when you take flight to the skies, you can see several must-see scenes on Lake Powell on a single three-hour tour!
COVER MORE SIGHTS OF LAKE POWELL THAN YOU COULD BY BOAT OR CAR
With almost 2,000 miles of shoreline, a flight tour is the only way to gain a complete overview of the arches, caves and buttes hiding in the vast landscape of this gigantic lake.
Your pilot will glide over the lake’s shoreline and canyon for stunning perspectives of Wahweap Marina and its hundreds of houseboats, the towering Castle Rock reflected on the water, and the unique rock formations busting from the lake’s surface at Alstrom Point. At moments you’ll wonder if you’re still on planet Earth as you capture photos of the striped domes, canyon walls and sloping islands that create a striking contrast against the deep blue lake.
ENJOY A SCENIC TRIP OVER CANYONLANDS NATIONAL PARK
Enjoy some of Southeastern Utah’s hidden gems that most Moab visitors will never witness on your trip to and from Lake Powell. Capture a bird’s eye view of the Cataract Canyon rapids in West Canyonlands, glide over Tower Butte reflecting off of Lake Powell, learn about the sheer strength of Glen Canyon Dam, and gain a rarely-seen complete perspective of the remarkable Horseshoe Bend.
You’ll also get an intimate aerial view of the rarely-seen Rainbow Bridge National Monument. This stunning arch is increasingly challenging to reach due to the hike’s difficulty and the unpredictable lake conditions. A flight tour is the only dependable way to see this stunning arch in a single day.
ENGAGING GUIDES, EXPERT PILOTS AND LIFETIME MOAB ENTHUSIASTS
Our expert airplane pilots will narrate your trip over Canyonlands National Park, Lake Powell and every notable area in between to ensure you understand the significance, stories and marvels of everything you see, many you may have missed if you stayed on the ground. While you make your way to the lake’s deep blue waters, our team will identify different hard-to-reach rock features and interesting geological phenomena and explain how Lake Powell developed over millions of years.
What Our Guests Are Saying
Book With Confidence
Why Redtail Air
ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS
DO WE ACTUALLY FLY OVER THE NATIONAL PARK?
WHAT SHOULD WE BRING?
Water, a light jacket, camera, and a smile.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE?
All ages are welcome on our flights! Children over 24 months must sit in their own seat on the plane. Booster pillows are provided by Redtail Air. Children under the age of 12 fly for 25% off the price on all flights.
HOW BIG IS THE PLANE? HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN FIT?
Up to 9 in a single plane, multiple planes for larger groups
A Brand You Can Trust
- 9 am
Canyonlands & Arches Tour
- 9 am
- 9 am